Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
If so, curious to know how you're liking the thing... the ergos, performance... where expectations are exceeded and maybe not exceeded.
:ride All I expected and more; named it WAR for What A Ride!:ride and put quite a few miles on it today!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I committed to a DX that is coming in next month shipping on 2-16. They are just a awesome bike. Steve what date is your DX shipping on?

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oldbag... Congratulations and outstanding! Mine is due for delivery the first/second week of Feb. Should be able to bring it home by mid-Feb. Given the weather we're having here it may be a truck ride home, but that's OK! Looks like we'll be able to compare notes and form a mutual admiration club! Ha!

For sure it will be a great complement to the FL's. Going from one to the other adds to the appeciation of each. Let's keep each other posted.

Steve

Until then...

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
If so, curious to know how you're liking the thing... the ergos, performance... where expectations are exceeded and maybe not exceeded.
Love isnt a strong enough word. This is my bike for life! That being said I have two complaints,1 The exhaust sounds like a blender on med speed (taken care of) and 2 the front suspension is a little too soft allowing for some bottoming out on these New York roads. Progressive springs are in order.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Three months late. BUT,
I got that puppy last week! I think I am in luv! There are two words that best describe this bike "awesome-awesome!"
I committed to a DX that is coming in next month shipping on 2-16.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll let you know in Octo . . Novem . . uh, Decemb . . maybe, just maybe January when my 08 DX finally gets here.

·
Enigma
217 Posts
I've had mine since mid june, no complaints here
I'm the only V in my hog group, kinda cool when we
all ride in and people look at my bike wanting to know "What the hell is that?!?!?"

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I've had mine since mid june, no complaints here
I'm the only V in my hog group, kinda cool when we
all ride in and people look at my bike wanting to know "What the hell is that?!?!?"
All of my buddies are Airheads and I start to feel bad for them when at every stop people walk straight up to my bike and commence drooling. Disclaimer: I am a big Airhead fan!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I bought mine in June. I love it, more so since I put a Sundowner seat on it. Everywhere I go I get questions and or compliments on it. It is my favorite of all the bikes I've owned. :cool:

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I bought mine in June. I love it, more so since I put a Sundowner seat on it. Everywhere I go I get questions and or compliments on it. It is my favorite of all the bikes I've owned. :cool:
Glad you are enjoying the Magic Machine as much as I am. Almost one year with her now and I'm still in love...ahhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey just took delivery of my first bike ever and it is a VRSC Night Rod I love it! Maybe a little too much bike for a first timer. Did I make the right decision?

·
its rusting
429 Posts
not at all -- my night rod is essentially my first bike. just take it easy and build confidence as you improve your riding skill

1 - 20 of 72 Posts