Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics I shot of my brother's "Motley Davidson" he spent 4 years building. Wife, 3 kids, active duty Army with a lot of road trips means very little time/money to spend on the bike.

He finally got it mostly finished last summer and I made a road trip with some wonderful folks (http://www.rftw.org) to Washington, DC last year to get near him (Glen Burnie, MD) to see it & ride with him. He's got parts from many different HD years and bikes and a few custom parts as well, though not many.

I think his biggest buy was the fishtail exhaust system for only $10 on Ebay.

Anyways, here's the bike (and 1 shot with him & his wife, and 2 shots with my bike):

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
I have built six complete customs. The pictures attached is the most recent build. I have more pics, but the files are to big to post.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have built six complete customs. The pictures attached is the most recent build. I have more pics, but the files are to big to post.
Nice looking ride. If you're running windows xp, you can download a powertoy from Microsoft (powertoys) called Image Resizer. Makes resizing images easy. Still get semi-decent quality pics for web usage that take a fraction of the size.

Direct download for ImageResizerPoweToy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts