Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
I have 3 of them great shields, different heights for long or short rides.
Right now they have 50% off for Christmas.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have a custom job on my Streetglide and love it. Going to order another this week,different height and tint.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Have one on my king no problems at all.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I had one on my Heritage great shield, reduced buffeting for me. I also like their Hogwash always keep the full size in my bag.

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
I have one on my RKC and am very pleased with it. It greatly reduces the helmet buffeting that was common with the stock shield.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Had one on my sg and one on wifes fb. Very nice shields. Very happy with quality.

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
I have a 12 inch on my Ultra and I love it. Mine has the little flip up at the top ,and it is awesome .
That "flip up" is called a recurve.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one on my bike. Took them 3 tries to finally make a shield without tiny bubbles in the shield. BUT each time they were professional and sent out a new shield (with prepaid pickup) before they got the defective shield back. I had a similar problem with a shield I got from Clearview Shields. They charged me for the replacement shield and eventually they did issue a refund. Good customer service would respond like LRS did and since it was there mistake, they make good on it quickly.

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
Since they are having a 50% sale, I decided to take advantage of it and I ordered a shield for my 2014 FLHX even though I really don't need one. My present shield is an 8" light grey shield from Freedom Shields and I am very happy with it. Actually, it is quite excellent.

Thought I would see how a taller shield might be so I ordered a 10" light grey 2014 Ultra Elite polycarbonate shield from Long Ride Shields. And I also ordered the 8 oz. Hog Wash too!

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
I have 3 of them great shields, different heights for long or short rides.
Right now they have 50% off for Christmas.

I don't remember what you ride so my question might be ignorant, but here goes: did you order frames for each one or just the shield itself?

For the Deluxe they just have the windshield and I'm going to have to remove the original shield to replace it with the LRS. Also, why does your choice of shield length vary based on your ride?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
I don't remember what you ride so my question might be ignorant, but here goes: did you order frames for each one or just the shield itself?

For the Deluxe they just have the windshield and I'm going to have to remove the original shield to replace it with the LRS. Also, why does your choice of shield length vary based on your ride?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
For bikes that have batwings/Fairings there are three screws that hold the shield in place, makes it easy to change. For bikes that do not have Fairings you would need windshield and mounting hardware for it to be a quick change. Shields are changed for several reasons. Trips, Temperature, Bugs.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts