Harley Davidson Forums banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts

·
Hard Member
3,254 Posts
If someone sat on my bike, they will smell one of two things, cordite or Hoppe's 9. That's after I ask one question, can I mount your woman? Everything depends on their answer.

Aside from that, only one person has mounted my bike and rode it without permission, the guy who sold me the first bike and gave me the first riding lessons. He falls short of having a key to the bike because he said he does not need it, he is a retired Marine and he just tells me that he is going to ride it, so the keys pass hands automatically.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Many many moons ago I had stopped at a nice spot for a beer and a bite to eat. As it was hotter than hell I parked the bike around the back in the shade. When I came out some idiot was sitting on my bike trying to straighten the forks which were locked. There were 3 or 4 other bikes parked there as well. I asked this idiot if he was having trouble. He said he couldn't figure out why he couldn't turn the bars. I said here try this and held out my hand holding the key. I don't know if he was drunk : stoned or just stupid but he reached for it. That's when I hit him in the head with my helmet. He went down like a sack is s*** then he got a couple swift kicks in the ribs. I noticed a near bye dumpster was open so I picked up his sorry ass and tossed him into it. When I saw he had a grip on the edge trying to pull himself up that is when I slammed the lid down. I think he was right where he belonged.

·
Registered
41,130 Posts
Good one. :thumbsup

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,943 Posts
One of my Co workers.. Well a boss of sorts came out of the shop and sat on my bike. I walked out to see him sitting on it and normally I would have been pissed but he is a cool guy and had plenty of riding experience of all sorts of on and off road toys. So instead I chatted with him and we had a nice conversation about bikes. No harm no foul. Now I'd rather he asked but he didn't mean anything by it. Now if it was a complete stranger then we would have a problem.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
One of my Co workers.. Well a boss of sorts came out of the shop and sat on my bike. I walked out to see him sitting on it and normally I would have been pissed but he is a cool guy and had plenty of riding experience of all sorts of on and off road toys. So instead I chatted with him and we had a nice conversation about bikes. No harm no foul. Now I'd rather he asked but he didn't mean anything by it. Now if it was a complete stranger then we would have a problem.
I can understand he may be a cool guy...but you said he has plenty of experience riding....ummm then shouldn't he know to respect your property? Just saying...but I also get the he I'd a boss thing as well...

·
Registered
12,696 Posts
I don't know if your boss has a HD or not, could be a wish I had one of these. If not owner of HD, stop by Wally World pick him up a HD toy plant it on his desk, should be good for a laugh, hopefully. :) He still should show some respect for personal expensive property..

·
Registered
41,130 Posts
Yup. Apparently your boss thinks he owns you, therefore whatever you own is his as well.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,943 Posts
Yup. Apparently your boss thinks he owns you, therefore whatever you own is his as well.
Nah... Not even in the slightest and the guy isn't really even my boss (like I said in the original post). He's simply a Co worker that shows me how to do things when I'm working with him on jobs cause he is the professional electrician and I'm not! As result he has taught me a lot of things and has actually said to my "real boss" the guy who pays me how much he likes working with me. Think what you want but really, that isn't the case.

If I thought i was being taken advantage of or he did it out of disrespect I would have spoke up.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,805 Posts
Jake, it's OK as long as he doesn't tell you to cool your jets.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
I have problems with it all the time. I can't go into the garage without at least sitting on one.

Just sayin'...

121 - 140 of 163 Posts