Harley Davidson Forums banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
1/2 Ton, you do realize that you responded to a newbie that’s been banned a couple other times (under different names) in a 7 year old thread, dontcha?
How the heck did this pop up on "NEW" ???
Oh well, Got me! :p :rolleyes:🤫

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
203 Posts
A few times over all these years...once, down in Islamorada, i was in a bar hangin out. I walked out to take a check on the Harley, and there were 3 japanese (i think) there,. Two girls and a man. One if the girls was straddling the RK, and suddenly saw me standing there glaring. They were laughin and takin pics till they saw me. She jumped off, bowed a few times and they hauled ass. Funniest damn thing...tourists

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
Had the front engine dragster at a car show on display, letting kids get in and get their pictures taken. Had to tell them to touch nothing but the butterfly (steering wheel), had to put them in and get them out, had a thick pillow to put behind them and one for them to sit on so they didn't disappear in the cockpit. Had some young (and some not so young) women that wanted to sit in it, told them how to get into the car and slide into the seat. Much more fun getting them out as they didn't grasp the idea of leveraging themselves out by putting their elbows on the cage and pushing forward and up at the same time. So, I had to reach in and pull them forward (telling them I wasn't copping a free feel, ha) and get them up and out of the car. Once they had got in and back out, they always asked how I got my 6'2" frame in there, especially with the fire suit and helmet on!

161 - 163 of 163 Posts