Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 99 dyna just hit 30k so i did a 95 big bore kit, 10:1 pistons, se 203 cams, doing an intake and a thunderheader, changing jet sizes but leaving heads alone for know.... what should i expect for hp/tq?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I honestly dont know, but i do know youll get a much better response if ya do an intro and have more then 1 post on yer stats,,, not a judgin, just a sayin:biker:

·
Just Ride
3,261 Posts
More than you had. Now go do a intro

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what that is or how to do it just joined a couple hours ago , thanks though guys I'll try and figure it out

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Lol intro threads allow members to rack up their post count ;) i'll welcome you here and hope your bike dynos at more then you expect.

·
Just Ride
3,261 Posts
Go to New members section

·
Registered
829 Posts
I think the thought behind an intro is to join or become part of the group. This site and other forums like this try to create a community. One and done, or kamikaze threads take away from the whole community feel. Harley's in particular lend to this philosophy. Harley riders are a culture unto themselves. Everyone here is pretty cool. Welcome, Let us get to know you.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
i have a 99 dyna just hit 30k so i did a 95 big bore kit, 10:1 pistons, se 203 cams, doing an intake and a thunderheader, changing jet sizes but leaving heads alone for know.... what should i expect for hp/tq?
With those OE constricted heads..............about 82-84 hp, 95 ft/lbs, wind at your back, going down hill.
That 203 doesn't have a lot going for it.
Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts