Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I have to ask. My DIL wants one and needs advice. I'm, among other things, the "Negotiator".

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Not Forrester, but I got a 15 outback limited
And had a 12 outback premium. Love me some outbacks... actually subies in general. Great cars, last forever, hold value, goes great in snow and mud... probably wont negotiate on price much since they hold their value so well.
Our limited has everything so if yah got a question hit me up.

·
Done
4,154 Posts
No forester. Newer outback. Factory tires suck. Make a ton of noise and vibrate. Subaru won't stand behind them at 29,000 miles. Noisy interior while driving. Seats suck. Decent fuel milage. Great in snow. Always starts.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
A girl (lady) I work with has one and loves it. She said they were in big demand and was hard put to find one locally but got a great deal on a demo. Raves about it, and in the weather around here this winter that says a lot.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
192 Posts
Buddy of mine has an 08 and loves it fits his fishing gear and kayak, plus anything else he crams in it.

·
2,327 Posts
Have an "11" outback. Great SUV. Head gasket issue is way past. Turning radius is not great. Factory tires have a mind of their own. Great in snow , always starts, comfortable. I'd buy another one.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
As far as factory tires depends on the tire. My 12 had the continental pro contact's not the best mileage, we only got 30k but they handled very well I thought, not loud or squirrely on wet or snow covered roads. The new 15 we have has bridgestones on it and so far with 3k cant complaign, I think the limited is a bit quieter, not sure if it the newer car or if the limiteds have more insulation.in the body panels.

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
Here in Colorado Subaru drivers are THE WORST. They tend to be mostly of the vegitarian amazon terrorist variety. Turn left from the right lane, right from the left, stop for no reason... And if you see a FREE Tibet or Obama sticker on it do yourself a favor and steer clear of them. They must be great cars because there are plenty of beat to sh1t ones on the road here....

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Here in Colorado Subaru drivers are THE WORST. They tend to be mostly of the vegitarian amazon terrorist variety. Turn left from the right lane, right from the left, stop for no reason... And if you see a FREE Tibet or Obama sticker on it do yourself a favor and steer clear of them. They must be great cars because there are plenty of beat to sh1t ones on the road here....
Wow! Since you're in Colorado maybe you should roll a fatty, grab some Doritos and chill.

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
Wow! Since you're in Colorado maybe you should roll a fatty, grab some Doritos and chill.
Touche'. Well played... I'm sorry to say I'm not man enough to smke a fatty.. This Colorado weed is way to strong. I hadn't smoked any in over 15 years prior.. This summer I went over a buddy's house. His 20 something kid passed me a joint. I took one hit and I was literally laying down in the lawn within minutes. I had to spend the night on the couch... Never again!!

I prefer to chill with a tasty Colorado beer! :thumbsup PicsArt_1425428903730.jpg

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Sorry, I have to ask. My DIL wants one and needs advice. I'm, among other things, the "Negotiator".
Brand new forester for the wife, one month old. She runs around in horse pastures and back and forth to town. Seems like a solidly built vehicle so far.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Funny shit......since you are in WI. you should grab a fat chick (plenty there) and a bag, maybe three bags of doritos and cuddle up!:think:rollin:laugh

1 - 20 of 47 Posts