Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the start of the thread for the AZ poeple. Custom Performance will be the headquarters for the HD-Forum in AZ. Stop by and visit, there is always new builds and turbo projects going on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
WOW....only myself and one other HD rider in the whole state that can type....LOL. I am V-Rod Forums too.....I mean 1130CC Forums....LOL. This place a ghost town????? Wtf?

Uptown

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uptown,
I started the AZ Registry that is on page 2. Come by Custom Performance
and see the new turbo system that will fit your bagger

·
Registered
17 Posts
Uptown,
I started the AZ Registry that is on page 2. Come by Custom Performance
and see the new turbo system that will fit your bagger
Will do.....just recovering from eye surgery but will be cleared for riding one week from today :dance
Thanks....3 of my v-rod buddies have your system now and all I can say is " I'll be there in a while" as they spool up and disappear. :D

Uptown

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a kit that you can bolt on in about 10 hours. Go to www.turboyourharley.com. Anyone who rides a turbo bike goes away with a smile that you can not wipe off.
Uptown,
Call over to the shop when you are planning on stopping by, Ask for Nick or Bruce

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Have to love the weather.:thumb

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's a kit that you can bolt on in about 10 hours. Go to Trask Performance :: Homepage. Anyone who rides a turbo bike goes away with a smile that you can not wipe off.
Uptown,
Call over to the shop when you are planning on stopping by, Ask for Nick or Bruce
Whats your address. Would like to stop by and take a look around and show the boss lady whats on the top of my wish list.

Odin

1 - 20 of 121 Posts