Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Virginia guys we are planning to have the "book" at Colonial Harley Davidson, Colonial Heights Va on Sunday about noon. The goal is to have as many forum members sign this book as possible as it travels the globe.
PM me for more info if you think you can make it.

Dave

See the thread on forum members unite, the book

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Date and time also listed on "the book" thread.

Hope to see max people there!

·
Super Moderator
4,288 Posts
I sent some PMs out also. Gonna be fun!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Man, cant wit to see the new ride:drool

·
Guitarslinger
3,316 Posts
I'm headed to Petersburg Sunday to see the bike drags, Big Worm is crew chiefing his team and is a fast mofo
Manufacturers-Cup

how far away is Colonial HD from there?

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
I'm counting six members and maybe a couple of GF's and wives that I know of so far.

I haven't heard back from a couple of guys, but they still have some time.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Weather looks to be great!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'll be in VA. The weekend of the 28th. Unfortunately I'll be in the cage. My plans changed. My wife is going to Alaska to visit our 20 year old married daughter. My son in law is in the Air Force. I have my two youngest for a week. 8 and 4 year old boys. Figure we'll come f up Virginia for a long weekend!

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Good God I hope so. Had to ride through the wind and rain to get home from work today.....It was GREAT!:biker:

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
I'll see what time I can get there so you can sign the book if you want. I'll let you know.

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Pred8er sent me a PM letting me know about this, but as I told him, I already have something scheduled for Sunday. If the book stays in the area another day or so, maybe I can work something out to meet up with some of you guys. If it doesn't work out, well, so be it. Let me know what the future plans are. (I will go over to the Book Thread and check it out too.)

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry you cant make it Prz. We will see where the book is after this nd let you know

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Sorry to say I will not be able to make it tomorrow. Have to work on a clients PC and have it online for Monday AM. Where is the book going when it leaves Richmond?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Pred8er, if you are heading over early, let me know. I can meet you there. Better than sitting around by yourself waiting for everyone else. Plus, I know a few places nearby for a cup of coffee.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts