Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a recent issue trying to get some info on slip on exhaust and engine tuning. No matter WHAT I put in the search window, I always had zero results. I was starting to get aggravated after being politely admonished that I should use the search function BEFORE I post a question.

I have a Macbook Pro with the newest version of everything, including the most recent upgrade to Safari.

The search function does NOT work with Safari. It DOES work fine with Chrome and Firefox. Live and learn.

So BEFORE you tell people to use the search function, ask if they HAVE already.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,096 Posts
So the search does work?

Sounds like your version of browser is not compatible.

That is a request we can put forth to management to check.

·
Registered
38,121 Posts
for 3 letter words, put a * at the end to make it 4 letters... like GPS* or oil*

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,743 Posts
I had a recent issue trying to get some info on slip on exhaust and engine tuning. No matter WHAT I put in the search window, I always had zero results. I was starting to get aggravated after being politely admonished that I should use the search function BEFORE I post a question.

I have a Macbook Pro with the newest version of everything, including the most recent upgrade to Safari.

The search function does NOT work with Safari. It DOES work fine with Chrome and Firefox. Live and learn.

So BEFORE you tell people to use the search function, ask if they HAVE already.
Glad you got it figured out. Understand, that when I responded, it was not to be mean, but simply that there is way more information out there than just the opinion I offered. Some people don't even know there is a search function. For the longest time, I thought using the google search bar would take me away from the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts