Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current VrodForums member, StreetRod and Buell Ulysses owner. I like H-D products and look forward to owning more in the future.:ride I think an Ultra Classic will be next when I decide I've had enough of the Buell.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Welcome Tel. Great bike combo there. Not sure of your location in OZ, but I rented an E-Glide out of Sydney several years ago following business and had a fantastic time touring NSW. From what I saw it would be prime Streetrod and Ulysses country!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, my home is in Tasmania which is generally considered the best motorcycling roads in our country. Lots of hills and twisties and great off road riding if you are in to it aswell.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Gidday Tel. When you say "in our country" do you mean the mainland as well?

Just kidding mate

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bloody Boks fan....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome!!!!!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Thanks mate, my home is in Tasmania which is generally considered the best motorcycling roads in our country. Lots of hills and twisties and great off road riding if you are in to it aswell.
Been to Melbourne... saw the Melbourne Cup almost a year ago and can't recall the name of the horse but it won again. Haven't crossed over to Tasmania. Do remember seeing a lot of rugby on TV :). Ever see a Tasmanian Devil?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been to Melbourne... saw the Melbourne Cup almost a year ago and can't recall the name of the horse but it won again. Haven't crossed over to Tasmania. Do remember seeing a lot of rugby on TV :). Ever see a Tasmanian Devil?
Yeh mate seen a few both in the wild and at parks. Unfortunately Tasmanian Devils are heading down an endangered path. A mysterious cancer type virus is killing them off very quickly. Scientists are working flat out to find some way of dealing with it. They are even thinking of quarantining some onto a remote island but every time they find a community of them that may be candidates sure enough the virus is there.

Looks pretty sad at the moment. I suspect our government is not taking the threat seriously enough to spend what it needs to. I think even Warner Bros has promised money to help find a cure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts