Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
ms_tapestry will come down from Ft. Worth and you are south of Austin.

We could all meet in Belton or Waco. There are some pretty good roads up here if you know where to find them.

Let's see who all is interested by Friday and then set a place.

This could be fun.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I was thinking yall could come up to Va and ride me ,I got the football helmet ready.I really need some wind.
Why Wayne? You still seem to b full of wind.:rofl:

We'll have to have a bigger get together later this summer when all you old codgers heal up.

In the meantime, we'll have our mini-meets.

Y'all could still come to Junction the first weekend in May.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i guess new mexico is out of the question? :rofl:

i need to get my ass relocated to San Marcos.
I may be headed that way next week, if I do it will be solo so I will have time to kill. I always try and stop and eat at Tia Juanas(I think thats it) in Roswell, If I head that way I will post.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I may be headed that way next week, if I do it will be solo so I will have time to kill. I always try and stop and eat at Tia Juanas(I think thats it) in Roswell, If I head that way I will post.
yeah, Tia Juana's (Aunt Juana's) is in Roswell. bit north of me.
if you come across 82 instead of 70, it will bring you through Artesia.
where you heading?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Iwill be headed to Santa Fe, date is not set yet, going to help a friend with some home mods.
Since they have raised the speed limit I may go I-10 to hwy285 and up, the weather window will be a factor also in the route I choose. I go up there all the time, the NM summers are awsome. I can't wait to ride the Jemez mountains!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Iwill be headed to Santa Fe, date is not set yet, going to help a friend with some home mods.
Since they have raised the speed limit I may go I-10 to hwy285 and up, the weather window will be a factor also in the route I choose. I go up there all the time, the NM summers are awsome. I can't wait to ride the Jemez mountains!
well, let me know when your coming through, hopefully i'll have time to buy ya a "beverage of your choice".

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread:

The weather looks something like this:

Saturday starts out wet with the rains quitting by abut 10:00 AM. The rest of the day looks fine.

Saturday starts out cold and the temp never gets above the middle 40's.

Anybody have suggestions or plans?

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I guess it depends on who signs in for this thing. If ms_tapestry is coming down from Ft. Worth, then Belton, Temple or Waco would be the best. If not, Florence would be fine. You talking Saturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in for a "Meet, Greet, & Eat."

In Florence there is a convience store that has good burgers.

Up towards Belton would be good for me also.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts