Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday the Check Engine light lit on my '04 Deuce. I came here looking for advise on how to proceed. I found what I was looking for. The code and a search here and told me it was the Engine Temp. Sensor. Bought one, installed it and now the bike is happy again.
A BIG thank you to the community.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,441 Posts
I've been here for about a year now and I have to agree. The people here are very helpful and caring to the HD community. Several times I've had a question answered just by searching the past posts. Another "thank you" from me.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
i love this place got a bunch of knuckle heads an girls an information and most of all there a great bunch of people who have thick skin an can joke with the best of them what more could you want.. wish i had a bunch here for neighbors. (that would be fun ) life is what you make of it.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Yes, yes, a pretty cool site indeed. If you can laugh at yourself without getting the tight jaws, and don't ask a question about oil, you will fit right in regardless of HD knowledge. I just wish I could hang with these guys some day; think it would be a hoot.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
i love this place got a bunch of knuckle heads an girls an information and most of all there a great bunch of people who have thick skin an can joke with the best of them what more could you want.. wish i had a bunch here for neighbors. (that would be fun ) life is what you make of it.
This site makes us neighbors.

Up through the first 4 bikes we had no forums because the internet was 25 years away. I felt isolated in my love of motorcycles. The only publicity back then was bad publicity. I had the only Harley on campus at IU. There were a few bikes; most under 300 cc.

Now, it's all different and for the good. I consider all you guys as friends.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
awww im getting misty.... hahahahaha hey where else can you find a bunch of nuts that have post about nothing and condensation then turn around an tell you that canola oil is the best to use, then go and have the bikini girls thread. I tell ya its great

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Family.....

Cisco
Wouldn't that be cool if we did all live within range of each other ?Kinda like a "gated community' of scooter jocks..? LOL. Oh well.........maybe I'll meet some of you one day.
Colt.45

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
it would be alright with me. i love it bunch of crazy nuts running around. yup sounds like paradise to me. hahahahahaha

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Yes, yes, a pretty cool site indeed. If you can laugh at yourself without getting the tight jaws, and don't ask a question about oil, you will fit right in regardless of HD knowledge. I just wish I could hang with these guys some day; think it would be a hoot.
This is the reason for the Collision. Exactly this.

--

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
The amount of knowledge to be found on this forum is unbelievable!
ya How to be a numnut and still get our bikes fixed hahahahaha
the only place where you can have a joke or 4 and not get bashed in the head to bad hahahahahahahaha. good folks on here . keep it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts