Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the VRSCA four months ago. Seller's remorse. The thing below is helping with the healing :). Ordered it two months ago. Would have brought it home last week but a strap in the shipping crate cracked the plastic at the bottom of the radiator and while loading it in my truck at the dealership, one of the employees broke off the left rear turn signal! :eek:. Took it all in stride, no big deal, left it there, and was able to bring it home today :). Roads are still trying to recover from this historic winter, thus the DX was given a ride. What a bike!

·
Registered
49 Posts
nice bike! i know that you will enjoy having a v-rod again. i have a 06 v-rod that i really enjoy riding. if for some reason i sold mine, i know it would not be long before i was right back in the dealership trying to get another one.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congrats Steve!!!! you know you could have given me the A if you needed someone to take it QUICKLY off your hands :dance

Have fun with the X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance :dance :dance

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Congrats again, Steve!! I actually rode to work and back for the last 3 days. I so missed it!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats Steve!!!! you know you could have given me the A if you needed someone to take it QUICKLY off your hands :dance

Have fun with the X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance :dance :dance
I thought about this, but know deep down you'd really prefer to labor, strive, sweat, and toil for your own A. Ha!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone... What is quite inviting and missed with the V-R is the 60-80 sportbike spec roll-on acceleration, and experience it on a cruiser.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congratulations Steve

Since you passing out the cigars, I'll take one. Congratulations! I am glad you got the DX to the barn. You are going to be hurting until things improve to be able to ride. I bet the King still doesn't have many miles on the clock. You have two killer bikes. I have become a instant lover of black chrome. I think black chrome is the best thing to come along in a long time. I am looking for my DX any day.
Steve

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve, what do have on the handlebars and strapped? Looks like it slips on the grips and straps connect to it.

Your DX looks great with two rear turn signals!

Steve... Looking forward to the NC arrival. Speaking of black, its reverse color is getting a little old here!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steve, what do have on the handlebars and strapped? Looks like it slips on the grips and straps connect to it.

Your DX looks great with two rear turn signals!
Steve... Does look better with two turn signals doesn't it! Well, actually, it always had two, except one was dangling by the wires on the left side :eek:.

While not visible, the front wheel is held/cradled by the Baxley chock. It works great. Just ride/push the bike into it and the bike is held in place. The straps on the bar is a product called Canyon Dancers. It fits over the grips. Connect the tie downs to the loops at the end, and one doesn't need to tie to the forks or some other place and compress the forks. Put some tie downs on the rear peg brackets, and all of this is an easy and secure transport.

Hope the stork comes soon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts