Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's good to be back, and with a new handle. In the last version of this forum, I was "Rider," but I'm Captain Bligh on all the other forums. That was my original handle here too, but after the blade fell on me for low participation I couldn't seem to get it back--atoning for my sins as it were.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening in the new digs. Good to be back in the house.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's good to be back, and with a new handle. In the last version of this forum, I was "Rider," but I'm Captain Bligh on all the other forums. That was my original handle here too, but after the blade fell on me for low participation I couldn't seem to get it back--atoning for my sins as it were.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening in the new digs. Good to be back in the house.
Arr, cap'n ye be here and that's what counts yar.:ride

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!:dance And there is no such thing as "low participation" here!!! :ride

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Fruit Jar Tech? I did four years there too. Best four of my life. I currently have a kid repeating my steps there--but hopefully not all of my actions. :rolleyes:
Yes! That be it. Now the founders have a high tech aerospace company not far from me here in CO.

Would agree it was a fantastic four years there for me as well. Coincidently, I'm in Ohio/Indiana this upcoming weekend with my 3rd born and we're going to swing through BSU. Looking forward to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts