Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Haven't ridden in 20 years, this month I figured life was too short and I waited long enough. So I stopped into my local HD dealer and got myself a new wide glide.

I've been visiting and learning a lot on this forum. It gonna come in handy, cause I'm not someone who wants his bike to remain stock.

Dan

·
Asylum Inmate
11,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Welcome back to riding. 20 years ago caters did not have cell phones and texting. Watch the rear views. Keep the rubber down

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike!:bikerguy:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Wide Glide.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

And if you don't know how to dress, do drop in on occasion for JP's Fashion Tip.

·
Registered
527 Posts
welcome and thats a LONG time out the saddle there...........feeling right at home again i'm sure though

·
Registered
313 Posts
U sound like so many others. Gave up riding family jobs an the like I did the same. We welcome u from the islands. Enjoy ure self an ure bike.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hi all,
Haven't ridden in 20 years, this month I figured life was too short and I waited long enough. So I stopped into my local HD dealer and got myself a new wide glide.

I've been visiting and learning a lot on this forum. It gonna come in handy, cause I'm not someone who wants his bike to remain stock.

Dan

You picked the right bike DanBo ! Especially if you enjoy going fast ( for a Harley ) and modifying everything from that sweet 103 to the looks & suspension . Kinda personalizing your gal to suit your needs .
Welcome to the Forum ,
"Ride Safe & Ride Righteous" ! :nod

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts