Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What do you use for a back seat luggage bag on an EG Ultra Limited. I am looking at the Saddleman BR4100, but I am concerned that...
...it is too deep to fit between the passenger backrest and my backrest,
and
... that it might rub again the passenger speaker trim hence damaging the bag or the trim

Anybody out there who has this bag on his EG? What's your experience?

What other alternatives are there?

Thanks,
Stefan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@webco2:
Yes, I was looking at that bag, too. What concerns me is the comment in the review section:
>> Once we settled for the night I noticed both my Speakers covers were cracked where the Dresser Backseat Bag had been resting against.

That's why I am hesitant to order the Dresser bag or the BR4100. Do you have that bag mounted on an EG?

·
2,327 Posts
Why not just put the Harley luggage rack bag on the tour pack # 93300009. Expandable and plenty of room.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@lambo:

I do have the rack which I will use to tied down a tent and other bulky stuff I can't/don't want to stuff in the tour pack. I am preparing for a coast-to-coast trip, and want to use the unused space of the passenger seat for some extra "luggage room".

·
Banned
71 Posts
@webco2:
Yes, I was looking at that bag, too. What concerns me is the comment in the review section:
>> Once we settled for the night I noticed both my Speakers covers were cracked where the Dresser Backseat Bag had been resting against.

That's why I am hesitant to order the Dresser bag or the BR4100. Do you have that bag mounted on an EG?
I've used it on both a 1998 and a 2005 FLHTCUI..... without any problems at all .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts