Harley Davidson Forums banner

421 - 440 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
[QUOTE=Kainam;7332785 deputies arrested for stealing from tornado damaged Home Depot - YouTube[/url

When you return items to Home Depot they ask for a receipt. How can he turn them in for a store credit? Might be a third person involved ??

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Hope the send the basta&d back to the same place where he was a corrections officer.:|

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Kainam;7332785 deputies arrested for stealing from tornado damaged Home Depot - YouTube[/url When you return items to Home Depot they ask for a receipt. How can he turn them in for a store credit? Might be a third person involved ??[/quote said:
Its up to the store but if you don't have a receipt they will not give you cash back for a return. Trying to discourage theft. Instead they give you a store credit that can only be used for purchasing something at the Home Depot. I assume anything purchased via store credit can not then be returned for cash or it defeats the whole purpose.

·
Registered
38,860 Posts
Its up to the store but if you don't have a receipt they will not give you cash back for a return. Trying to discourage theft. Instead they give you a store credit that can only be used for purchasing something at the Home Depot. I assume anything purchased via store credit can not then be returned for cash or it defeats the whole purpose.
Correct. Just like when you buy something from a store and use a credit card to pay for it, if you return that item your CC gets credited and you dont get cash. The method of payment gets credited, in this case the credit would go back into store credit.

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
I agree with both of you. But seems like HD would see on computer item aka stock number was never sold. Just appeared out of no where. May be it don't work that way.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I agree with both of you. But seems like HD would see on computer item aka stock number was never sold. Just appeared out of no where. May be it don't work that way.
There isn't a Home Depot near me but there is a Lowes. They give vets a 10% discount, just show them your DD214 and you're in. Everything I buy shows up on the computer at Lowes and home by accessing your acct. Oddly enough they say it can't be used as proof of purchase.

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
There isn't a Home Depot near me but there is a Lowes. They give vets a 10% discount, just show them your DD214 and you're in. Everything I buy shows up on the computer at Lowes and home by accessing your acct. Oddly enough they say it can't be used as proof of purchase.
Rather strange oh well. Many thanks to Lowes supporting Veterans:wink

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
One of our county deputies. Real bummer for the regular Patrol guys.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,774 Posts
Reactions: Kainam

·
Registered
22,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
These people are sick ..... they need to be hung in the town square for everyone to see what Justice looks like.

-------------
------------

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
^^^^^ Easy money for the weak minded

421 - 440 of 474 Posts