Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had anyone gotten any bags for their 2014 or 2015 low rider? Any pics?

I am considering getting the viking bags hard bags with quick release brackets. I am considering either the medium or large bags. Just for weekend trips. I like the look and the fact that they are lockable. All the Harley bags are not lockable. Does anyone have these on their low rider and post some pics?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at the leather throw over saddlebags but most people complain it damages the paint. The throw over bags go under the seat. Also still require saddlebag support to support the bags and thus relocate lights....... I think I am answering my own question here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered a set from River Road but didn't like the looks of the fake leather, so I sent them back and got the HD leather throw over bags and support bracket. They look good, but are small.
Can you post a pic with the bags on please. Did you have to get the saddle bag supports? Can you use them without tail light relocation ? does it look like it would damage the paint under the seat?

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
You can protect the color under the seat with something like plastic foil or some cover foil ... the supports are need for saddle bags ... at least for the safety ... I mount one side bag on my 2014 low rider for all needed for day riding ... for longer trips I have sissy bag from Harley ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts