Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all see what is happening in Baltimore?

We are witnessing the meltdown of America. It's creeping into every city. We will see marshal law before it's all said and done.

All it takes is a few sorry @$$ cops and a few thousand thugs, and BOOM--there goes the destruction of yet another city. All the good cops and all the good people can't do a thing to stop it.

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts
This is reminiscent of the 60's and early 70's.

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Was this about a black guy dying while in custody from compression to the spinal cord, or something like that? I've been sick as hell and not watching much news.

I'm going to go Google it.

Edit: WOW! That's all I can say is WOW. At a time when most of the country would defend violent actions by the police they are being docile. Fire off a few rounds, teach them what a martyr is. it'll calm down.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was this about a black guy dying while in custody from compression to the spinal cord, or something like that? I've been sick as hell and not watching much news.

I'm going to go Google it.
Yes, that's the case. Rumors are flying that it is occasionally claimed that Baltimore cops will take an arrested person on a little rough ride. Cuff 'em behind their back, shackle their legs, throw 'em in the back of a van, and turn corners hard--slingin' the perp all over the place.

Now, there's no question in my mind there are cops that would do such a thing. There is also no question in my mind they would be in the minority. But that's all it takes. Right now, GOOD cops can do the RIGHT thing and there's backlash like this. Let alone when BAD cops do WRONG things...This one is likely to get REAL ugly tonight.

·
Former Lurker
2,763 Posts
Fox is reporting that Baltimore PD are getting reports that Gangs are getting together to "Take out cops."
That is all we need.
Hope the cops are getting together to "Take out Gangs."

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Fox is reporting that Baltimore PD are getting reports that Gangs are getting together to "Take out cops."
That is all we need.
Hope the cops are getting together to "Take out Gangs."
Like the revolutionary war......Cops lined up in the street (red coats) and the gangs hiding in the bushes and buildings (militia) LOL! History repeating itself.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Like the revolutionary war......Cops lined up in the street (red coats) and the gangs hiding in the bushes and buildings (militia) LOL! History repeating itself.
Except we were fighting for impartial representation and freedom.

Now it's all about looting up some big screens of justice.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
But ,did y'all hear what the Mayor said.....ya gotta give them room to destroy....it's free speech don't ya know ? Are you kiddin me? Even if they just let them tear up a couple of cop cars.....it's still taxpayer property. These Dems are completly insane.

What no one expected is what Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake admitted in a press conference on Sunday: that she asked the Baltimore Police Department to “give those who wished to destroy space to do that.”
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/who-is-more-out-of-control-the-baltimore-protesters-or-the-mayor/

·
Banned
71 Posts
But ,did y'all hear what the Mayor said.....ya gotta give them room to destroy....it's free speech don't ya know ? Are you kiddin me? Even if they just let them tear up a couple of cop cars.....it's still taxpayer property. These Dems are completly insane.
Makes you wonder if she even has a brain in her head. :what?

·
Village Idiot
2,300 Posts
Nothing says equality like looting and rioting...

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
He made eye contact with police and then fled. ??? That's why they chased him down and he ended up dead? Is it now illegal to look at the cops?

I suggest they start have "meet the public days" where the cops cook hot dogs and hamburgers for the citizens, or something like that. And why is it again 6 officers involved. Is that the magic number. We get a call we send six? Sounds like maybe they have too much tax money to spend.

And so it continues....

The six cops that caused this are off on paid leave while the good cops have to clean it up! Youtube is full of videos now.

·
Registered
946 Posts
So the poor folks that own the stores that are looted get to pay the price. I wonder what would happen if the store owners were inside and started shooting this SOB's that break into the store. When these marches happen it gives the A holes who just want to escalate the problem the chance to notch it up till it gets out of control.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Not even close with your post....

1 - 20 of 436 Posts