Harley Davidson Forums banner

401 - 420 of 436 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,064 Posts
Rockeymoore, 48, has previously worked for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, served as chief of staff to former U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., and was a staffer on the House Ways and Means Committee
Notwithstanding that millions of our buckos got funneled to Baltimore to fund a "foundation" presided over by Cummings' daughter who also draws a huge salary from and lives in the headquarters of said foundation. Then there's this Rangel connection....you guys remember ol' Chuckie who got formally censured by the House of Reps and was involved in all those infamous real estate swindles paid for by....you guessed it....US.

·
Noel
7,461 Posts
I hope the MD Gov. goes for a quick election, there has to be a rational conservative in Maryland that could win!

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
Notwithstanding that millions of our buckos got funneled to Baltimore to fund a "foundation" presided over by Cummings' daughter who also draws a huge salary from and lives in the headquarters of said foundation. Then there's this Rangel connection....you guys remember ol' Chuckie who got formally censured by the House of Reps and was involved in all those infamous real estate swindles paid for by....you guessed it....US.
Elijah Cummings’ Wife Accused Of ‘Self-Dealing’ For ‘Illegal Private Benefit’

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Well he cleared THAT up!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-mayor-homicide-rate-committing-murders

Bernard "Jack" Young, who took office in May, said during his weekly press conference that "there's not any lack of leadership of my part."

"That’s what people need to understand. I’m not committing the murders. The police commissioner is not committing it. The council is not committing it. So how can you fault leadership?" he questioned. "You know this has been five years of 300-plus murders, and I don’t see it as a lack of leadership.”

At least 296 people have been killed so far in the major northeastern city in Maryland this year, according to The Baltimore Sun, putting the city on track to have more than 300 homicides for the fifth year in a row. Baltimore has a population of more than 600,000 people.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
I'll bet no one else agrees with him.

·
Registered
10,472 Posts
Well he cleared THAT up!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-mayor-homicide-rate-committing-murders

Bernard "Jack" Young, who took office in May, said during his weekly press conference that "there's not any lack of leadership of my part."

"That’s what people need to understand. I’m not committing the murders. The police commissioner is not committing it. The council is not committing it. So how can you fault leadership?" he questioned. "You know this has been five years of 300-plus murders, and I don’t see it as a lack of leadership.”

At least 296 people have been killed so far in the major northeastern city in Maryland this year, according to The Baltimore Sun, putting the city on track to have more than 300 homicides for the fifth year in a row. Baltimore has a population of more than 600,000 people.
Part of what the mayor said was about the people who "are doing their absolute best to live productive lives in neighborhoods that are incredibly violent and dangerous." And what steps are the mayor taking to make the neighborhoods less violent and less dangerous?

·
Asylum Inmate
11,432 Posts
Free guns for those living there. Free Home Defense ammo so the perp is phucking dead and there is not a lot of wasted money on phucked up legal bullshittt, see the deal kill the perp law would work well.

It is a total lack of leadership... this guy is a 100 percent pussy! Period, leaders solve problems and pave the way .... pussies sit back and wonder what the neighborhood is going to do since the leadership took away their gun rights.

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Free guns for those living there. Free Home Defense ammo so the perp is phucking dead and there is not a lot of wasted money on phucked up legal bullshittt, see the deal kill the perp law would work well.

It is a total lack of leadership... this guy is a 100 percent pussy! Period, leaders solve problems and pave the way .... pussies sit back and wonder what the neighborhood is going to do since the leadership took away their gun rights.
Liberals never lead, they point fingers and rally other Liberals to Cry for OTHER to change. Alinksy 101, Obama, every Liberal. It is all they got.

401 - 420 of 436 Posts