Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super cool place to chek out some of the bikes in the history of two wheels. Anybody else been there?
JD

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Yes. May of 2006 whe I was at Barber for a 2 day event to race. It was the most impressive museum I've ever seen..... Stacks of motorcycles all in mint condition, of every make and model. I have a ton of pics....can't find them all tight now.

Captain America is there when you walk in the doors....

My pit that weekend...

The track at 6am, in the Alabama morning sunlight.....

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Was there in '04 and '05 with CCS... absolutely beautiful. Could easily spend the whole day in there.

·
Super Moderator
12,734 Posts
I was there when it was still downtown. Awesome display of bikes. I need to road trip out and se the new place.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wait until October

The Confederate Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA) hosts an event in October at the Barber track. Truly a don't miss experience. There are vendors and a huge swap meet. Various events on the track including vintage races. It is usually a three day event and you need that to see everything. Plus the riding in the hills around Birmingham is truly awesome. I have been there and plan to attend this year as well. The event gets bigger each year.

I don't know the exact dates yet but I can find out If needed. Let me know if I can give you any more information, or contact the Confederate Chapter through the AMCA web site. WWW.antiquemotorcycle.org
Go once and you'll be hooked...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was there when it was still downtown. Awesome display of bikes. I need to road trip out and se the new place.
Hmmmm.....

The Confederate Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA) hosts an event in October at the Barber track. Truly a don't miss experience. There are vendors and a huge swap meet. Various events on the track including vintage races. It is usually a three day event and you need that to see everything. Plus the riding in the hills around Birmingham is truly awesome. I have been there and plan to attend this year as well. The event gets bigger each year.

I don't know the exact dates yet but I can find out If needed. Let me know if I can give you any more information, or contact the Confederate Chapter through the AMCA web site. WWW.antiquemotorcycle.org
Go once and you'll be hooked...
....Do I hear a group ride to Barber coming up in October?!?!?
Anyone else interested?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts