Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a drag type bar that fits "oem" cables/brake line,and will not hit the tank,or tank mounted gauges.I already relocated the front turn signals,and am trying too stay away from skyscraper risers...All the info I keep getting is "gotta mock a trial set" or "buy some cheap risers , and bars to get the right combination.This I can do,but someone has to have a good pic ,or a company that makes specific applications...From all the research I have done this bar swap has been a pain....Too many different answers..Anyone got the magic answer ...Thanks

·
Registered
751 Posts
I used 4.5" risers and stock bars for a 2004 SuperGlide sport on my 13 SuperGlide. I hated the buckhorns that came stock.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I added 4.5" pull back risers to my 2011 FXDC. I was at pretty much the max length for my front (non-abs) brake line. So any bar that doesn't need more than that should work without new cables.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Superglide Bars

I put Wideglide 1 1/4" bars and risers on my 2010 Superglide. They are close to a drag bar with a little bit of pullback. Using this combo the bars are the same height as the original buckhorns but much more comfortable and better looking in my opinion. The larger diameter allows you to hide the control and turn signal wiring inside the bars which looks good too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts