Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of like new Bassani headers. Part #FHL-211CL These are the ones that loop down from rear cylinder then cross over to the left side on rear cylinder and down and back along the right side for front cylinder.
I bought them for my 2007 Ultra Classic. Quality construction, nice looks, great sound, but a lot of heat for rear passenger. A friend of mine has the same set on his Road King and has no problems. To keep my riding partner happy I switched to S&S. They don't sound near as good but run cooler for passenger. I paid over $500, but see them on sale now for $425, Will sell these for $250.
Yakima, Washington, I'll ship and share the cost of shipping, they're just sitting in the box doing me no good, might as well get used.
Call Bruce at 509-307-4712

·
Registered
7 Posts
Set of like new Bassani headers. Part #FHL-211CL These are the ones that loop down from rear cylinder then cross over to the left side on rear cylinder and down and back along the right side for front cylinder.
I bought them for my 2007 Ultra Classic. Quality construction, nice looks, great sound, but a lot of heat for rear passenger. A friend of mine has the same set on his Road King and has no problems. To keep my riding partner happy I switched to S&S. They don't sound near as good but run cooler for passenger. I paid over $500, but see them on sale now for $425, Will sell these for $250.
Yakima, Washington, I'll ship and share the cost of shipping, they're just sitting in the box doing me no good, might as well get used.
Call Bruce at 509-307-4712
Are they stainless and do you have all the heat shields?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow that funny shit right there. I’m new to this I was excited to see them listed. I lost heat shield on rear cylinder that is like a U shape

1 - 5 of 5 Posts