Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the middle of a build on a 93 XLH1200 and I want a black 2 into 1 exhaust. I've narrowed it down to Bassani Road Rage and D&D Fat Cat. I've read that both are a bit loud and might need additional baffle work, but would like feedback from anyone running these on quality, finish, performance, etc.... Plus anyone who's tweaked the baffles.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in the middle of a build on a 93 XLH1200 and I want a black 2 into 1 exhaust. I've narrowed it down to Bassani Road Rage and D&D Fat Cat. I've read that both are a bit loud and might need additional baffle work, but would like feedback from anyone running these on quality, finish, performance, etc.... Plus anyone who's tweaked the baffles.
I've got the D&D BOBCAT. Can't speak on the FATCAT...but I love my bobcat. Well worth the money, big sound and performance improvement. Looks great too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tommy_Guns! I spent some time at my local watering hole that has a Harley Night, and got some great feedback. The end result is I'm going with a Supertrapp 2-into-1 Megaphone system. It only comes in chrome and satin stainless steel, so I'm having it ceramic coated in black.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts