Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on another site, but thought I'd try here as well.....

I have a 2013 Night Rod Special that has Bassani Road Rage II pipes (chrome), the dealer installed them when I bought the bike brand new. They gave me the original exhaust to take home, been boxed up in garage. So, I've been thinking about putting on the original exhaust back on the bike and adding some slip-ons. Just not sure which slip-ons would give me the best deep throaty loudish sound? I think I like the black look better than the chrome pipes on an all black bike. The original exhaust has 0 miles on them. Looking for opinions.....

FYI, I'm not technically inclined (except computers), and most likely pay a shop to do the work. ....and would I need a tuner by going back to stock setup with slip-ons?

ImageUploadedByMO Free1409024627.795866.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
I posted this on another site, but thought I'd try here as well.....

I have a 2013 Night Rod Special that has Bassani Road Rage II pipes (chrome), the dealer installed them when I bought the bike brand new. They gave me the original exhaust to take home, been boxed up in garage. So, I've been thinking about putting on the original exhaust back on the bike and adding some slip-ons. Just not sure which slip-ons would give me the best deep throaty loudish sound? I think I like the black look better than the chrome pipes on an all black bike. The original exhaust has 0 miles on them. Looking for opinions.....

FYI, I'm not technically inclined (except computers), and most likely pay a shop to do the work. ....and would I need a tuner by going back to stock setup with slip-ons?

View attachment 253345

I think your right about the chrome not fitting the bike... Too bad that exhaust doesn't come in black...Cruz it does look good looking exhaust

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,783 Posts
I think your right about the chrome not fitting the bike... Too bad that exhaust doesn't come in black...Cruz it does look good looking exhaust

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I agree that it doesn't fit that bike, but I don't understand why the dealer did that. The Bassani Road Rage does come in black. That's what I have on my SuperGlide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts