Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've spent many late nights gleaning information and entertainment from the threads here so I think I should chime in occasionally. Born and raised in Northwest Arkansas and still here 71 years later. Wife was born in Eureka Springs. I ride a pure stock 2012 FLHTK most of the time and also have a 2007 1200R Roadster lightly modified and a mostly stock 2002 883 Sportster. Really enjoy all of the Collision posts. Love to ride the back roads of south MO, eastern OK and all of AR.

·
Registered
12,074 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. I had never been in your part of the country till our forum meetup (AKA Collision II) in Eureka Springs last May. Pretty area, lots of great motorcycle roads. You should join us for Collision III 6/13/15 again in Eureka Springs. Our group has the Land O Nod motel booked up but there are lots of places close by.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, you will know when we are in Eureka Springs in June. I think they already called for an evacuation.

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
SW Mo here, welcome, we've probably crossed paths and didn't even know.

June is when the rest of these folks will invade our land and we'll all have a great time. Collision III can't get here fast enough.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Señor Member
19,872 Posts
Welcome from Chi-raq, Illinois.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts