Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was great weather and had a great turn out. Had over 80 bikes and most had riders. Heres a few pics...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Poser Member # 99
17,547 Posts
Congrats on the benefit ride wish i could have made . every thing turned out good today with the wife . glad to hear you had a good turn out

Your a good man to help out a friend ..

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raised over $1000 on registration on a $10 ride, $140 on 50/50 tickets, and $200 from 15% of the store sales from house of thunder. Food was awesome, the beer was cold, and the music was great. Everyone had a great time and I got to meet Louisville Joe.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Joe you know what happened in the back when the group got split up? I never did hear what happened. Just know I looked back after we rode past Story and half the pack was gone.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Hey Joe you know what happened in the back when the group got split up? I never did hear what happened. Just know I looked back after we rode past Story and half the pack was gone.

Ironman, I didn't know anything happened. I think I was maybe 1/3 of the way back from the lead and I noticed whoever was behind me seemed to be pretty far back, thereby causing all riders behind him to hang back also, but I wasn't aware there was any big split in the group.

That hwy 135 is a good ride--will have to get up there again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts