Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this 2008 Heritage Classic. It only has 3250 miles on it so I had to have it.

Plan on keeping it stock but I had to take the windshield off because it wss causing my beard to blow up and block my vision.

Anyhoo, Other than that I'm looking for the best style of highway pegs. I have been looking at HD, J&P and Motorcycle Superstore but I have no idea which one I should look in to.

Thanks for any info.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Any of the big name stuff is usually pretty decent, style will be your biggest choice.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
The best hiway pegs are those that you can adjust to fit what you think is comfortable.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Are you going to put an engine guard (crash bar) on it? If so, there are lots of options.

The peg mounting bracket is more important than the peg itself. You will want one that allows you to position them to match your leg length and how you want to ride.

You can mount them on a simple, straight bar bolted to the frame, but with that style of bike, a traditional engine guard is going to look a whole lot better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you going to put an engine guard (crash bar) on it? If so, there are lots of options.

The peg mounting bracket is more important than the peg itself. You will want one that allows you to position them to match your leg length and how you want to ride.

You can mount them on a simple, straight bar bolted to the frame, but with that style of bike, a traditional engine guard is going to look a whole lot better.

I wasn't planning on putting an engine guard on the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts