Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to find average OTD pricing for black on black and scorched orange paint packages on 2020 road glide limited bikes in my area. What have you all paid recently OTD? I don’t really want to pit dealers in my area against each other, I’d rather just have an idea of the average OTD for these bikes in my area and pay a fair price?

·
Registered
12,062 Posts
You want to "Play fair". That puts you at a distinct disadvantage.

And it's not "Pitting dealers against each other". It's called "Comparison shopping" and it's what you do before buying steaks for your grill, a new lawn mower, gasoline, HVAC system for your home, so forth and so on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You want to "Play fair". That puts you at a distinct disadvantage.

And it's not "Pitting dealers against each other". It's called "Comparison shopping" and it's what you do before buying steaks for your grill, a new lawn mower, gasoline, HVAC system for your home, so forth and so on.
Thx for the feedback....yeah you're right...don't worry, i won't play too nice. Its too much money not to 'compare' as you rightly said. I'm already comparison shopping about 5 dealers within riding distance now. I just want to have a better idea of how far off each is from what most have been paying in my area. This might help me to cross off a few from my final comparison list if they are just MILES away from some kind of average OTD or average OTD below MSRP. I still may just wait until the 2021 launch and see if the new ones are worth the price vs. going for a 2020 after the 202s1 models have been launched in Jan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.