Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1657 Posts

·
Registered
22,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no need for facts if the news outlets coordinate their stories and are all on the same page ......... slant, spin, bias.......they forget their mission and fall in line behind corrupt politicians who help line their pockets .....what ever happened to the fourth estate? I thought it was their job to keep the government honest and expose corruption , not run interference for them.

Is NBC News Owned by Hillary Clinton?

Bizarre. That’s the only word to describe how “in the bag” NBC News is for Hillary Clinton. You’d almost think she owns them. You’d almost think she’s blackmailing or bribing them. She must have photos of the head of the NBC News division and anchorman Lester Holt in bed with someone very shocking. It’s that bad.

It’s so bad that NBC News now stands for NO BAD CLINTON NEWS.

NBC must be getting something out of their arrangement, to ignore every piece of negative news and scandal about Hillary, but take every sentence by Donald Trump out of context and turn it into a major headline.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,280 Posts
Most people know that NBC is so slanted that they make WBW look like George Washington standing over that cherry tree, but their ratings are consistently the lowest rated news service among all of them.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
There is NO MORE of what used to be the media . What's left is an industry of fiction writers and stenographers who print what they're told to print . How ANY of these people can look in a mirror and NOT shoot themselves is beyond me...:eek-surprise
After these elections I will no longer read a newspaper or watch the networks national news...good bye and farewell...:flush

·
Outlaw
563 Posts
Oh come on, it's all about ratings and saying bad things about our next president is good for ratings. LMAO

·
Registered
22,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
I quit watching NBC years ago. They are the ones who coined the phrase "Cop killer bullets" and told all the bad guys about the then new KTW (I think it is KTW) ammo. LE and others practically begged NBC not to do a story on the newly developed ammo but NBC aired it.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,481 Posts
I quit watching the news years ago because of the crap they were broadcasting . The people they interview most of them don't have teeth or speak good English. You cant understand the crap coming out of their Mouth and they sound like idiots . Or they spin in a way that gives them the best ratings . Screw it I can't change any thing in the world except this November. And I will be out there doing my best to change things for the Better..

Vote No on Hitlary

I hope trump makes it to November to get elected . But he will probably have a Clinton Accident. Theirs been a lot of them Lately

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
today was the first time aol had a anti hilary story -

the way i see it - the press has noticed trump isnt losing ground when the trash him - so now they are going to trash hitlary - its a brilliant move imho

·
Ambassador
4,061 Posts
I quit watching the news years ago because of the crap they were broadcasting . The people they interview most of them don't have teeth or speak good English. You cant understand the crap coming out of their Mouth and they sound like idiots . Or they spin in a way that gives them the best ratings . Screw it I can't change any thing in the world except this November. And I will be out there doing my best to change things for the Better..

Vote No on Hitlary

I hope trump makes it to November to get elected . But he will probably have a Clinton Accident. Theirs been a lot of them Lately

"Sweet Jesus ain't nobody got time for that!"

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
No matter WHAT Trump says it's twisted to the point of looking foolish for the reporter . More and more people are seeing this outrageous abuse of the news and how it's being led in an obviously insulting direction . I , for one , find it no longer necessary to pay attention or to even comment anymore . I'll comment in the voting booth...

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I know a lot of people wont confront the democrats so as to not start some sort of argument or conflict but if the media wont tell the truth I will. And I am not afraid of educating those free loading, food stamp using, free Obama phone, permanently unemployed so called U.S. citizens even if the news stations wont.

Reactions: JTJ

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
I know a lot of people wont confront the democrats so as to not start some sort of argument or conflict but if the media wont tell the truth I will. And I am not afraid of educating those free loading, food stamp using, free Obama phone, permanently unemployed so called U.S. citizens even if the news stations wont.
I applaud your effort. But...., the so called "citizens" you describe might believe everything you tell them but, in order to keep their gravy train rolling, they will vote "D".

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,280 Posts
Hillary is a lying mean bitch, and Trump is a megalomaniac I have no faith in any politician they are all F****up
But come November, one of them is going to be elected to the Presidency of the US. Faith or not, those are the choices. Choose well, Grasshopper!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
But come November, one of them is going to be elected to the Presidency of the US. Faith or not, those are the choices.
Choose well, Grasshopper!
Also pay attention to who is backing who, and watch for Trumps cabinet appointees, I'm thinking he may make a few before the election.

Julianie , Christie, Huckabee, Gingrich would be good to start.

Reactions: TaxmanHog

·
Registered
38,524 Posts
I will choose idiocy over accomplished evil any day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
So vote for Clinton and have both!

Not that your vote will sway the outcome any, being from Illinois.... :rolleyes

·
Registered
3 Posts
So vote for Clinton and have both!

Not that your vote will sway the outcome any, being from Illinois.... :rolleyes
You're correct in that my vote will be overwhelmed by millions in Chicago but I won't stay home and do nothing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1657 Posts