Interesting 1.5 hr documentary.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,562
Interesting 1.5 hr documentary.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Good video , I watched it last week , then posted it in the Hollywood revolution thread.......
more than 9 million views since it was posted on the 10th.

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
You beat me by like 30 seconds! :)
Not the only one that got beat. I see a future President of the United States, any body see that. Cool , reserve planning 5 steps ahead while under fire with a crazy lefty who wished for depression too beat Trump.
Wonder if the Pirate Crenshaw is wishing he had some Death Cards throw on Billy Boys desk. Oh wait did I just go too far ??

·
Registered
21,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,564
“So It Was a Hoax?” – Fox News’ John Roberts Caught on Hot Mic Discussing COVID-19 Mortality Rate with Technician, ‘Like the Flu’ (VIDEO)

·
Registered
21,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,570
Head of House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff Demands Google-YouTube-Twitter Step Up their ‘Authoritative’ Censorship and Silencing

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
Scfity has something in his closet doesn't want made public, reasoning behind this distraction. Same with peelosis, family involved in the Ukraine. Closer Barr gets more they scream.

·
Registered
11,485 Posts

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
New Press Secretary owns a stupid question by clown reporter trying for a gotcha moment. That Brian Selzers brother ??

1561 - 1580 of 1597 Posts