Registered
11,800 Posts
^^^^^ With her talent who needs the clowns

Reactions: Kainam

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,627
Project Veritas Undercover Video: Facebook Content Moderator: ‘If Someone is Wearing a MAGA Hat, I Am Going to Delete Them For Terrorism’

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,118 Posts
FBI: Noose found in Bubba Wallace's NASCAR garage was there since last year
"The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall...
..garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. "

·
Registered
39,004 Posts
FBI: Noose found in Bubba Wallace's NASCAR garage was there since last year
"The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall...
..garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. "

Bubba Smolett II

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
11,800 Posts

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,632

·
Registered
11,800 Posts
I want to give them something, gonna hurt like hell

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
This insanity has gone way past over the top. I have to wonder just how many folks are threatened by Trump's presence because they had their hand in something that has been making them rich(er) or granting them power and all of a sudden, someone comes in and actually insists that laws be obeyed....and what I am hearing all over the tube and streets is that this is going to get nasty long before November 3. And by nasty, it ain't gonna be name calling. This is NOT a good thing, and if it comes to past, we are in deep doodoo at the very best.
It calls to question WHY, and within that question is who and what has been going on under our noses all of these years.
Anyone know of any long time pols who came home after a career in DC who had to go to work because they were broke? Didn't think so. Does the idea of TERM LIMITS among other LIMITS come to mind?
And now, this rush to Marxism is starting to get publicity....anyone want to play on that field? This is going to be a not so fun fall, and if the election doesn't go right according to these cretins, we may well be seeing a Civil War....not like one isn't already going on.
So one has to ask, after digesting what has been already said......whatchagonna do? If this crap comes to your street...whatchagonnado? I'm getting (already got) too old for this shit. Whatchagonnado?

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,636
This insanity has gone way past over the top. I have to wonder just how many folks are threatened by Trump's presence because they had their hand in something that has been making them rich(er) or granting them power and all of a sudden, someone comes in and actually insists that laws be obeyed....and what I am hearing all over the tube and streets is that this is going to get nasty long before November 3. And by nasty, it ain't gonna be name calling. This is NOT a good thing, and if it comes to past, we are in deep doodoo at the very best.
It calls to question WHY, and within that question is who and what has been going on under our noses all of these years.
Anyone know of any long time pols who came home after a career in DC who had to go to work because they were broke? Didn't think so. Does the idea of TERM LIMITS among other LIMITS come to mind?
And now, this rush to Marxism is starting to get publicity....anyone want to play on that field? This is going to be a not so fun fall, and if the election doesn't go right according to these cretins, we may well be seeing a Civil War....not like one isn't already going on.
So one has to ask, after digesting what has been already said......whatchagonna do? If this crap comes to your street...whatchagonnado? I'm getting (already got) too old for this shit. Whatchagonnado?
I will fight until I can not.

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
Project Veritas today released a story featuring a memorandum that appears to be authored by Facebook for their HR department..

The memo in question features a human resource policy prioritizing overseas nationals to reduce the number of American employees.
Ahhhh, tech giant violating laws to take advantage of offshore labor pool, kind of like slavery isn't it?!?!?

·
Registered
11,800 Posts
Ahhhh, tech giant violating laws to take advantage of offshore labor pool, kind of like slavery isn't it?!?!?
Yes sir. Only real differences are. There not beaten, raped, get by on some form of the english language and get paid.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,640
New Project Veritas Video Confirms Without a Doubt Facebook Has been Targeting Conservatives and Interfering with Elections on a Global Scale

1621 - 1640 of 1692 Posts