Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock sporty it's an 06 custom. I have screamin eagle slip on mufflers and that's it. I am going to put a high flow air intake on. Will I notice a big difference in performance? When I switched from straight pipes to the screamin eagles noticed an obvious increase in power. I'm just wondering if I will notice a big difference with the intake like I did with the exhaust. Thanks a lot guys. Oh and btw I know I will need to rejet when I do the intake.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I have a stock sporty it's an 06 custom. I have screamin eagle slip on mufflers and that's it. I am going to put a high flow air intake on. Will I notice a big difference in performance? When I switched from straight pipes to the screamin eagles noticed an obvious increase in power. I'm just wondering if I will notice a big difference with the intake like I did with the exhaust. Thanks a lot guys. Oh and btw I know I will need to rejet when I do the intake.

After rejetting I believe you will. Hell, rejetting on a stock intake would make a difference!!

·
Rack'em Up
49 Posts

This is what I run on my Sportster.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got it done today I haven't ridden the bike yet though. I'm sure I will have to rejet though. We will see.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1371254948.672501.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1371254979.050672.jpg

Well tell me how it looks?
I'm going to try to make a different backing plate I'm not really that happy with what I made but for now I love the new look and I'm sure ill love the new found power increase!

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
You wanna kick in the pants difference, do a 1200 conversion and keep your 883 gears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts