Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I install the Harley Dyna floorboard kit with V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes on my bike?
I cannot find anything about this combination in any threads?
I have forward controls now with pegs and heel rests but really think
I 'd like footboards

Also, since i have forwards already,could i just buy the boards and not the kit?

Any Help would be Appreciated!!
thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thinking about this some more I believe these floor boards are the same ones that are
on the Dyna SwitchBack

According to Vance & Hines site the big radius 2 into 1
WILL NOT FIT: 07-10 CVO DYNA & 2010 WIDE GLIDE
WILL FIT: 06-11 DYNA WIDE GLIDE, SUPERGLIDE AND CVO REQUIRES REMOVAL OF PASSENGER FOOTPEGS.
WILL ALSO FIT: 06-11 DYNA WIDE GLIDE, SUPERGLIDE AND CVO WITH REMOVAL OF PASSENGER FOOTPEGS.

They don’t mention the Switchback and on their site
They mention pipes just for Switchbacks

http://products.vanceandhines.com/search/harley/dyna/

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thinking about this some more I believe these floor boards are the same ones that are
on the Dyna SwitchBack

According to Vance & Hines site the big radius 2 into 1
WILL NOT FIT: 07-10 CVO DYNA & 2010 WIDE GLIDE
WILL FIT: 06-11 DYNA WIDE GLIDE, SUPERGLIDE AND CVO REQUIRES REMOVAL OF PASSENGER FOOTPEGS.
WILL ALSO FIT: 06-11 DYNA WIDE GLIDE, SUPERGLIDE AND CVO WITH REMOVAL OF PASSENGER FOOTPEGS.

They don’t mention the Switchback and on their site
They mention pipes just for Switchbacks

Dyna | Product Categories | VANCE & HINES

Hope this helps.
I've been trying to figure this out as I have a switchback. Curious if anyone knows if the big radius will work. Perhaps I should call V&H.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it did fit! but had to Dremel out a small area under my heat shield on the pipes so the rear right bracket would line up.
the bracket is directly on the pipe now and makes me nervous, I have rode it for about 30 minutes and although the bracket was warm the footboard was not.
I may remove and place some spacers with longer torx screws to pull it off the pipe.

thoughts?

Attachments

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
good work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts