·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big State Drug Fountain and Grill
Main St. and Irving Blvd., Irving, TX

Sunny and a high of 73? You gotta go.

Noon on Saturday.

I need to see mojo's new bike and BossHoG has 2 to pick from. I want to see that bagger.

This is Rick Fairless (Stroker's) and his wife's new place. Just opened yesterday.

Delta is in.

·
Registered
40,038 Posts
Wow, a drug fountain!

What will Rick think of next?

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
I try to avoid riding in the metro mess.. Sorry I will be attending the big car show in Emory Texas..

·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll prolly be stuck at the dealer:eek
Tell them they have to get you out in time, or give you a loaner so you can get lunch.

Make sure they have everything done ahead of time. They are good guys, but man they are slow.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sorry guys, can't make lunch
Taking the dogs to the Pouch Pool Party at Hawaiian Falls on Saturday.

FYI-
Better get to lunch early, a lady I work with has been there twice. Both times, the waiting list has been a least an hour or more

later
FB

·
Registered
529 Posts
Big State Drug Fountain and Grill
Main St. and Irving Blvd., Irving, TX

Sunny and a high of 73? You gotta go.

Noon on Saturday.

I need to see mojo's new bike and BossHoG has 2 to pick from. I want to see that bagger.

This is Rick Fairless (Stroker's) and his wife's new place. Just opened yesterday.

Delta is in.
I'm trying to get all the preliminary paperwork out of the way before Saturday. I'm bringing in pay stubs, proof of residence, etc... tomorrow (prolly cut out of work early). They have the bike in the back getting it ready now. I was insistent about getting new rubber on the rear. If they don't, I ride away with my sporty. I'm hoping I can make the lunch! We shall see

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I'm trying to get all the preliminary paperwork out of the way before Saturday. I'm bringing in pay stubs, proof of residence, etc... tomorrow (prolly cut out of work early). They have the bike in the back getting it ready now. I was insistent about getting new rubber on the rear. If they don't, I ride away with my sporty. I'm hoping I can make the lunch! We shall see

I wont be there until 12:30 at least, grandsons first birthday and I have to show up for a few then I am headed down to Irving. You should have time if not we will come and get you:bikerguy:

·
Registered
529 Posts
I wont be there until 12:30 at least, grandsons first birthday and I have to show up for a few then I am headed down to Irving. You should have time if not we will come and get you:bikerguy:
Hehe. .. cool
If I don't show up for lunch ya'll know where I will be, come on over, we can ride from there!

·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like the Mrs. will be joining us tomorrow, since she has Saturdays off now. Be on the geezer glide unless I put the other seat on the Dyna. She's never been on it.

·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys. You won't believe this. My wife has noon tickets for my daughters play tomorrow. Opening performance.

I'm out.

·
Registered
40,038 Posts
You're right, I don't believe it. :nah

·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Putting my kid before bikes and burgers. I'm a dad first. I'm a little bummed but there will be more meet ups.

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
No explanation necessary my friend. I may ride over and meet up with mojodad and his new bike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts