Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
luv the low country
21,064 Posts
1. Lane splitting is not worth the risks. Period.
2. Never get into a pissing contest with a cage driver, you'll loose every time.
3. Never try to change the world by yourself. By that I mean, you will never convert a
azzhat in to being less self absorbed and having consideration for others. I struggle
with this one even though I want a kick their azz.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
2. Never get into a pissing contest with a cage driver, you'll loose every time.
3. Never try to change the world by yourself. By that I mean, you will never convert a
azzhat in to being less self absorbed and having consideration for others. I struggle
i love getting into pissing contest with these idiots,,,but i back off an follow them and when they stop OH BOY.........in that case having the camera i would have been behind him licence plate would have been recorded then i could have track him down to his house. OH YA shit would be on

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
Dear BMW drivers in Kalifornia. Insert brain in gear with courtesy when driving. Your not only one on the road... Sh*t For Brains

·
American
29,877 Posts
Law in Indiana will be just like the texting and driving, not enforced. See people all the time texting and driving. Wish they would enforce tailgating law.

Reactions: sardonicus87

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not saying all beemer drivers are azzhats but a study showed the worst and rudest drivers when tested at busy crosswalks and intersections are #1 behind the wheel of a beemer and coming in second is the prius. Living in the bay area there are a pile of these cars and I tend to agree with the study.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Some good advice.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was taken down by a woman with no insurance and I/my insurance company footed the bills. Worse the cop wouldn't arrest her.

·
Registered
43,153 Posts
Yeah, see, its already a bad idea.... somebody has to pay for that overtime, and its not gonna be me! :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts