Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
I will have to live vicariously thru your reports and pics. :(

I was there last year. Spent some good quality time with my little brother for the last time RIP. He passed away June 22 this year.

Drank way too much Jager and JD (most likely because of what my brother was going thru). Hung out with nipplesurfer and his coworkers.

I'll be in the neighborhood in November for family vacation (fly and rental car).

Hoist a JD (on the rocks, no Coke) for me fellas.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
I will have to live vicariously thru your reports and pics. :(

I was there last year. Spent some good quality time with my little brother for the last time RIP. He passed away June 22 this year.

Drank way too much Jager and JD (most likely because of what my brother was going thru). Hung out with nipplesurfer and his coworkers.

I'll be in the neighborhood in November for family vacation (fly and rental car).

Hoist a JD (on the rocks, no Coke) for me fellas.
Very sad to read this. May he rest in peace.

We will raise our glass to toast to you and your brother.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely raising a glass to toast you and your brother. If you get the itch to rent a bike for a day and ride during the family vaca...let me know. I will probably stay night sat for Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Definitely going, staying with some friends, and meeting some new ones. If you aren't familiar with Biketoberfest, it's shorter and fewer people than Bike Week with most of the same sh!t. See ya' at Froggy's and Iron Horse, Main Street Station, Dirty Harry's, and Boot Hill Saloon. Beef tips and taters, and cold beer.

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely going, staying with some friends, and meeting some new ones. If you aren't familiar with Biketoberfest, it's shorter and fewer people than Bike Week with most of the same sh!t. See ya' at Froggy's and Iron Horse, Main Street Station, Dirty Harry's, and Boot Hill Saloon. Beef tips and taters, and cold beer.
Beef tips and tater is at iron horse . Right ?

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
Oh man, them beef tips & Taters rock and they were generous on the JD pours there.

·
Hard Member
3,241 Posts
Ok, that's enough! Put a cork on it! You people killin me! Hungry!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm taking the wife for the first time, she wants to try some beef tips & taters, never had 'em before. Then she'll want to go to BikeWeek and Biketoberfest next year for more, I'm screwed.

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guess I am stopping there for lunch on the way in. I prefer to hang out at the racetrack during the day and rossmeyers. Then main street all night. Staying at the Hilton at the end of main street. Staggering distance

·
Registered
88 Posts
Guess I am stopping there for lunch on the way in. I prefer to hang out at the racetrack during the day and rossmeyers. Then main street all night. Staying at the Hilton at the end of main street. Staggering distance
Jaxglide, how much is the Hilton costing you? We stayed there in 2013 BikeWeek at $159 a night. For BikeWeek 2014 they wanted over $450 a night. We stayed a little further north, about 1/2 mile, on A1A at the newly remodeled Super8, $149 a night, it was nice, new rooms then, don't know what it'll look like after a summer of use. I'll be hangin' at Froggy's, hopefully Melissa will be there.

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used Hilton points, but the rate was $284 for Sat night. I will probably leave the house around noon if anyone wants to ride along

1 - 20 of 50 Posts