Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started new with info on 1st page.

Looks like May 9th will work. Yup know it's Mothers day weekend, she's going to come with me.

Bill has some recommended lodging on his site, I'm trying that first or Super8 just south 1-570-759-6778.

Still need a place to eat Sat afternoon.

I copied this from his web site:

Bill's Old Bike Barn is open:
Thursday & Friday from 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday from 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Sunday from 1 PM - 5 PM
Admission: $5.00 per person

Phone the museum: 570.759.7030
email us: [email protected]

We are located at 7145 Columbia Blvd.,
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Adjacent to Bill's Custom Cycles

Lodging: Budget Host Patriot Inn with Restaurant & Lounge
Phone: 800.873.1180 for reservations.

NOTE: If you are thinking about going down Fri evening make reservations soon. It is Graduation weekend there.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
where is everyone staying at it would be good to all stay at one place

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
It looks like it's college graduation that weekend all hotels are booked around there.
Any ideas as to if everyone is trying to stay at the same place or just spread out all over.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
I am leaving Chicago area early Friday morning and will be there Friday night and Saturday night.
Leaving early Sunday for return trip.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That's a ride alucard! I'm only about 2 1/2 hours south of Bloomsburg so I'm good but I could roll up Friday and hang if there's a group doing that

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
That's why I'm asking if anyone is coming up Friday and where are people staying, I'm trying to stay in a group but if people are going to be all over then I will book a room wherever I can get one.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
I will be looking this morning for the closest hotel I can find to Blomsburg and will be making a reservation if anyone has a good place to stay post it or PM me, otherwise this is my plan of action.
I guess we will all just meet up somewhere once we all get there.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
All right my room is booked it is in Danville about 10-15 minutes away.
It would seem that is the college graduation weekend so rooms are going fast in you have not booked yet you had better hurry.
My room is at the Red Roof Inn in Danville I have it for Friday May 8th and Saturday May 9th, they do not have many rooms left so reserve now or bring a sleeping bag, it gets cold out at night in the park. :rofl:

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
Anyone looking for a room I just got off the phone with the RedRoof Inn in Danville, PA about 10-15 minutes from Blomsburg and they currently have only 60 rooms available so if you are looking for a room you might want to give them a call or go online and book through booking.com
The phone # for RedRoof Inn is 1-570-275-7600
I just thought I would throw this out there so people can get rolling.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
hmmnn...

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
This thread seems dead must not be an interesting get together.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me thinks it's still a little early. Thanks for the bump.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm still planning to get there Friday night and see y'all Saturday. What shows is what shows.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts