Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the wife, I got a cool HD jacket for xmas and now a HD full face helmet that can be used as a half helmet!

I'm not big on buying HD wear (pricey stuff), but I always look at them like I'm at a toy store. If I bring my wife to the store, she usually pays attention and I've been getting some HD gear lately. She knew how much I loved this helmet, and ended up surprising me with it today!

I don't wear full face too often because I enjoy the wind in my face. I've been wearing a german helmet when I ride around town, but refer back to my full face when I get on the highway. This will have a dual role! I don't think it will be as easy to wear as my half helmet, but it will surely serve two purposes!!!

What an awesome wife :thumbsup

I got the harley last year as a birthday gift (started with the 2010 883 which I hope to upgrade sometime in the next few years if all goes well), the lightweight HD jacket as xmas gift, and the HD FXRG helmet as a bday gift!

no, you can't have her!!!!

Keep the chin bar back, it's a half face! (still can use the visor)

Bring that chin bar around, and it's a full face!

It's apparently the same thing as a shark evoline 3, and those can be had for much less (about $100 less), but I found this out after the fact, and it would be very rude to try to return this thing and get the cheaper non harley one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like the concept, but they only size up to XL. I tried that and it is much too tight. Looked around at a helmet shop in Arizona and there aren't many like that Shark/FXRG that work as well.

Dang.
luckily I have a small head so the medium fit me well. I have to say I haven't seen any other helmets like this that you can comfortably wear as a half face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.