Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AKATACO
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 softail and i'm having problems with the blinkers they come on but won't blink. can antone help?

·
Registered
41,680 Posts
Is the problem with both front and rear signals?

·
AKATACO
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes front and rear the hazards work perfect i have replaced the turn signal module with new oem anything chanced anything gained.

·
AKATACO
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very new to this but need help

I HAVE A 2000 SOFTAIL DEUCE HAVING ISSUES WITH BLINKERS FRONT AND BACK. THEY COME ON BUT WILL NOT BLINK THE HAZARDS WORK FINE I HAVE REPLACED THE TURN SIGNAL MODULE WITH OEM TO NO AVELL. CAN ANYONE HELP OR RELATE. OR DIRECT ME TO THE NEAREST HONDA OR YAMAHA SHOP LOL DESPRATE FOR HELP. :feedback:

·
Banned
71 Posts
How many times do you need to post this same question???????????????? :spank:

Cool your jets a 'lil and someone MAY want to lend you a helping hand. :mad

When you changed out the TSM, did you go though the "marrying" it to your bike??

·
Registered
710 Posts
^^^^ Whats a matter you don't you like being yelled at????^^^^

·
AKATACO
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no one more then me enjoys a good joke and laugh i am a newbie so go ahead load up and take your shots. seriusly it is not a bulb issue the hazards work i topped off blinker fluid soooooooooo we know thats not the problem. but i would like to know more about the marring the componate to the bike if anyone knows psh please send help.
thanks the newbie

·
Banned
71 Posts
no one more then me enjoys a good joke and laugh i am a newbie so go ahead load up and take your shots. seriusly it is not a bulb issue the hazards work i topped off blinker fluid soooooooooo we know thats not the problem. but i would like to know more about the marring the componate to the bike if anyone knows psh please send help.
thanks the newbie
There is a sticky in the electrical section, tells you exact what you need to do .

http://www.harley-davidsonforums.co...rying-new-tsm-tssm-bike-password-relearn.html

THERE I LOOKED IT UP FOR YOU ........:fitz

1 - 20 of 22 Posts