Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2004 Dyna Lowrider that is Blue and Yellow. Was this a special edition or special order paint ? Can not find any info on it I tried the search here no luck. thanks for any info you can give.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Cub Scout edition?

Reactions: gtrman66

·
Registered
422 Posts
Here are supposedly the factory color options for the Lowrider in 2004:

vivid black,
brilliant silver,
sierra red,
impact blue,
luxury blue,
glacier white pearl,
lava red sunglo,
two-tone luxury blue and impact blue,
two-tone sierra red and brilliant silver,
two-tone smokey gold and vivid black

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
No, nothing special. You just don't see very many of them made with that paint scheme unless you are searching for one. I've seen a few before.

-Rohan

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
If you google it there are quite a few out there for sale. Not my personal cup of tea but to each his own.

·
Just Ride
3,153 Posts
Does it have gold in the emblems and pinstrips. If so it has Harleys commemorative paint. It should have a pearl over the yellow and metalflake in the blue. Don't know how many of that paint scheme is out there but I got a lowrider with it. Wife rides it. That paint scheme was 2004 only

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Mine is yellow and purplish blue. Each color has flecks of the other in it like metalflake. Can only see the flake in the sun. It's an 04 also.

·
Just Ride
3,153 Posts
Here's mine. Never mind, won't let me post.

·
Just Ride
3,153 Posts
Nice try keebler for first post. Need more facts as I own one and dealership calls it Cobalt blue. This is 8 year old post also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does it have gold in the emblems and pinstrips. If so it has Harleys commemorative paint. It should have a pearl over the yellow and metalflake in the blue. Don't know how many of that paint scheme is out there but I got a lowrider with it. Wife rides it. That paint scheme was 2004 only

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Motorcycle.com Free App
20200601_200529.jpg
Like this?

·
Just Ride
3,153 Posts
20200422_142508.jpg

Reactions: Kainam
1 - 18 of 18 Posts