Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to purchase a GPS with bluetooth and was wondering if anyone might have any feedback on a decent bluetooth-equipped helmet that won't break me. I tried to get my full face helmet over my head with my bluetooth earpiece in my ear, and it just wasn't happening. I'm looking for a full face helmet, since speaking and hearing would probably be self-defeating with a half-helmet. If someone also has an earpiece they can recommend instead of the helmet, also let me know about that. Mine's as big as a light sabre. :lol8

UPDATE: I actually snooped around the net and found some bluetooth products that actually attach to the helmet, so that should take care of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot. I was checking that one out myself. Glad to hear someone has actually used it and trusts it. I'll look into it.

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts

·
IBA Member 40248
120 Posts
I am currently using the Cardo Scala Q2. Pretty happy with it and I use it with my full face as well. I'm waiting on my HD RoadTech Bluetooth helmet set up to come in as well. I'll post a full eval on here after I get it set up and use it a bit. This is a new thing for HD so i'm anxious to see what the differences are between it and the Scala models. But the Scala is good gear...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also use the scala ...get around 80 and it is dang tuff for them to here ya . So u just got to slow down a tad to make or recieve a call... This is my experience anyway...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bluetooth

I've been looking at the blue tooth helmets and the ones that attach to the helmets-- the range and quality of sound seem to be best with iether the Blueant Interphone or the Chatterbox --- I have the Blueant and it works fairly well, a lot less money than the Chatterbox.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good. How does the Blueant stack up against the Scala, especially when it comes to price factored in as well? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts