Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here goes this is what I would like to accomplish and from what I can find I only have one choice and the reviews I have seen are 50 50 on how well it works. I want to change from wired headsets to Bluetooth but want to be able to continue to have full use of my HD radio to include CB. I am looking at the G9 headsets which covers the comms between me and my passenger and any other bluetooth I may have (cell phone, iPod, etc.). The dilemma is the next step, have only been able to find 2 choices to be able to link bluetooth headsets with radio, the first is "Harley Bluetooth Adapter: Harley-HC2" sold by spoiledbiker, this is a duplex so would have complete control of radio to include 2 way communication with the CB. But on this one the reviews I have found are questionable. The other option I have been able to find is made by senna the SM10 which does not have duplex so I would not be able to transmit through my bluetooth headset using the CB. My question is does anyone know of any other systems that would work without having to replace my entire stereo system.
Thanks,

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
J & M stuff always seems to be top-notch, and they back it up like no other company, however you will pay for it.

Not sure why H-D is so far behind the times here. Sems to me the Harman Kardon Advanced Audio System ain't so advanced anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts