Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read there was a website that cross referenced accessories from other Harley's that will fit the Breakout. Heard of the website? Anyone know of interlocking easy on fork boots that will fit the BO? I don't really want to pull the forks all apart. I ordered some for 41mm forks and they are too small. Harley dealer tells me the forks are 49mm.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I would also be interested in a cross reference. I know that several items they say don't fit, do. The Rush slip ons that I installed weren't supposed to fit the BO, but went on like a glove. If I come across it, I'll link it here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would also be interested in a cross reference. I know that several items they say don't fit, do. The Rush slip ons that I installed weren't supposed to fit the BO, but went on like a glove. If I come across it, I'll link it here.

I'm starting to figure this out myself about parts that say won't fit BO.
It's like ,, most things I can't see how they wouldn't fit !! But yes , if any one,, any one finds this so called cross ref list of parts ,, don't be shy ! Lol share ??
I just don't wanna order stuff of Internet and wait hella weeks, and find it actually does not fit. Haha

·
Unsafe At Any Speed
128 Posts
I'm starting to figure this out myself about parts that say won't fit BO.
It's like ,, most things I can't see how they wouldn't fit !! But yes , if any one,, any one finds this so called cross ref list of parts ,, don't be shy ! Lol share ??
I just don't wanna order stuff of Internet and wait hella weeks, and find it actually does not fit. Haha
As if that's not bad enough, HD changed some components in 2015 so some stuff that fit the 13-14 models won't fit the 15-16 models. (Like the handlebar levers.) :mad

I hope Harley hasn't joined the "cheapest component supplier of the year" club.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts