·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice to see you friend!!! Maybe we can see you at a TWT soon???:dance

·
Registered
679 Posts
Troy is here, no golf cart jokes now. :rofl:
Max, you make it sound as if Troy is known for performing burnouts and wheelies in golf carts or something :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lets just say that when troy goes golfing from now on he is required to wear full protective gear and I don't mean a ball cap to keep the sun off his head. :rofl:

·
Rally Trash Picker
28 Posts
Don't sweat it bro, I'm gonna' feather the brake on the downhill run!!

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Speaking of which, hows the golfer's-elbow Troy?
It's going to work out RJ. I will get some bone fragments removed next Tuesday with a day surgery. Hopefully they will also be able to remove the existing screw that I have had in the radial head for about six years. Then it's all "downhill". The first few days is the killer for me. Loritab just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully I won't need too much as I not much of a pill taker.

I should get you and cheatin to come out here and keep an eye on me. :D

·
Rally Trash Picker
28 Posts
It's going to work out RJ. I will get some bone fragments removed next Tuesday with a day surgery. Hopefully they will also be able to remove the existing screw that I have had in the radial head for about six years. Then it's all "downhill". The first few days is the killer for me. Loritab just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully I won't need too much as I not much of a pill taker.

Yeah, you're gonna' need it bro. Sorry you'll end up needing some surgery.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think we need a safety meeting.

·
Registered
679 Posts

Troy, I hope everything goes well next Tuesday, and heal quick!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts