Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so now we have 5 lol, I think me and pops got a problem went to the dealer and got a hell of a deal on a left over 06 polive bike (FLHTP) rides great twin cam 5 speed. I like it rode it home friday in the piss poor rain. still rode very good well here are some pics of the new toy. only 7k miles and we have all service records for the bike and got the 3 year warrenty to boot.

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tell me what you think

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
I dig it !! congrats for some odd reason Ive always been attracted to cop bikes I want one and the rack on tha back would hold a good size cooler put a blue light on it and you have a emergency BEER Runner!!!
Seriously I would finish up the cop look and then you can say you stole it from them....lol

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,175 Posts
VERY cool! :thumb
Maybe the first time I ever wanted a dresser.

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^ word to that ....told dad needed a cop helment and red blue lights and ride around with aviators

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Does that have the air-ride solo seat?

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Very cool bike, i like it. But i've allways wondered, do the police bikes have and additional power, or are they stock?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dave,,, it appears to have the air ride seat... you can see the tank and the guage under luggage rack...

great bike..what is a steal?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I dont know about all of them but a city here got 2 HD's from Down town Harley in Seattle, both came 103 inch for no extra charge.
Carl

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does that have the air-ride solo seat?
yea it does have it , and I like the way it rights actually fig I would hate it but it does ride pretty nice and smooth, but it will have to go for a nicer two up later on

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like it!!! Does the siren still work?
no they take all of it off you cant sell it or sumthing like that some law idk, the dealer we got it from has a lot of them, its in knoxville tennessee. They have a division I guess what it is called they have police bikes all over knoxville all the time and that dealer is the one that gets the turn in's and does the service for them...as for power the 07 have 103 this is a 96in 05 with 5speed it does feel a lot stronger than the 09 ultra and they do have a diff kind of pipes on them than stock, but other than that its just a FLHTP ( electra glide standard police issue.....and the steel was 13500 with taxs and 3 year extended warrenty

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just push one of the red buttons on the handlebars and go :woo

:lol8

Congrats!
lol ....when we picked it up he was talkin about it and hit the horn and bout jumped outta my boots damn thing is loud !!!

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Looks like the air ride, got extra switches on the bars too still. LOL I know some cops who wish they still had the 06's. usually they take off most of the law dog stuff and use it on the newer/replacement bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks good, super on the great deal, I've got an 06 Ultra, great ride, love it. Good luck with it, have fun, and be safe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts