Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I just bought my first Harley. It's a 2005 heritage Softail. Has 40k miles and the previous owner had a 6 speed transmission installed in it. Let me know what yall think! I'm thinking of some white walls. Not crazy about the seat and bags. I really like the road king bags..

Attachments

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,334 Posts
That seat and those bags will grow on you especially after you get the white walls

There is no feeling like your first Harley. . . . The 2nd one feels pretty good too.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,653 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi! Nice bike!

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from central Michigan.

My first HD was an '02 FLSTC with whitewalls. Lots of maintenance, but it looked great when everything was shiny. The bags'll grow on you, just remember to buckle 'em or they flap in the wind.... lol

Ride safely.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice ride. I just bought a Heritage Softail myself this past weekend, so I like the look. The Roadster bags are nice too, but there is something about the Heritage that is timeless.

Welcome to the forum from another newbie.

David

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I just bought my first Harley. It's a 2005 heritage Softail. Has 40k miles and the previous owner had a 6 speed transmission installed in it. Let me know what yall think! I'm thinking of some white walls. Not crazy about the seat and bags. I really like the road king bags..
white walls are cool!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts