Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very nice 2006 with 14K miles on it. Hardly a scratch on this bike. I really enjoy riding this bike. May have to steal it from her from time to time.:biker:

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
She looks happy,that's what matters the most. Tell her to be safe and have fun

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Thats great she looks very happy. Wish I could talk my wife into doing that . She doesn't like riding with me. Only reason why is she's a big control freak. She even likes to drive most of the time and when she relinquishes control she has the imaginary break over there. So I tried running it by her that she could take the safe riders course and then get her a bike so she could have her contol. She still said no to me.:mad

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Thats great she looks very happy. Wish I could talk my wife into doing that . She doesn't like riding with me. Only reason why is she's a big control freak. She even likes to drive most of the time and when she relinquishes control she has the imaginary break over there. So I tried running it by her that she could take the safe riders course and then get her a bike so she could have her contol. She still said no to me.:mad

Your wife and my wife must be sisters...:biker:

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Oh, oh, you opened up the flood gates, Sporty today, Soft tail tomorrow for longer rides.:laugh Big congrats for you two, you are going to enjoy a lot of nice rides together. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Nice...the good thing about having a wife that rides is they get it....and don't bitch when you buy stuff for the bike...on the other hand you got to keep an eye on them cause they will be buying crap for the bike ..lol

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Oh, oh, you opened up the flood gates, Sporty today, Soft tail tomorrow for longer rides.:laugh Big congrats for you two, you are going to enjoy a lot of nice rides together. Have fun and ride safe.
Yep...mine is riding a softtail now and wants a Streetglide now...lol

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Yep...mine is riding a softtail now and wants a Streetglide now...lol
Natural progression, Lake. I have a King now, but would love having a "15 RG.:nod

1 - 20 of 24 Posts