Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow......??! This is one of the best beers I have ever tried. Look for it and buy it. It is in a black and orange box with a pic of two goats on it. Grab one.... Today! A friend of mine turned me on to it and I mean to tell u. Let me know what u think. U will be surprised. OH.... It's BOCK not Brock. Sorry had a few.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Traditional Bocks have a very malty flavor, and a lot of mouthfeel to them. They are one of my favorite styles. Some of the domestic one tend to have a less malty flavor. Rye beers have a peppery bite to them, I like them, but some may not care for it. If you look around, you can usually find a bottle store. This allows you to buy one beer and not a sixer. You pay a bit more per beer, than you would buying a six, but you can mix and match. It's a good way to expand your beer taste.

·
Registered
38,927 Posts
Wow......����! This is one of the best beers I have ever tried. Look for it and buy it. It is in a black and orange box with a pic of two goats on it. Grab one.... Today! A friend of mine turned me on to it and I mean to tell u. Let me know what u think. U will be surprised. OH.... It's BOCK not Brock. Sorry had a few.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Made up the street from me. :thumb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts